cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had terrible service from february last year

Anonymous
Not applicable

im paying for a phone that has no service most of the time since feb 2013 ,still terrible service but 02 says its fine,even changed sims but no use,feel ripped off.....im in lockerbie area anybody else getting this terrible service...02 used to be great until i moved here....time to part company after 6 years with 02.....

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Sadly there is no easy fix. Upgrading masts seems to be the only solution and until O2 stop treating customers like mushrooms, more existing customers will be leaving .

Message 11 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well thats nearly 4 weeks since I requested the unlock code again.....need I tell you whether I have had a response?

Message 12 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thinking about it I would guess that the 28 days they give themselves is probably "working days" which in the real world is around about 5 weeks 3 days. Premature of me obviously.

Message 13 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 14 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Band of brothers - I have already requested it three times. First response was I wasn't allowed to have it as I bought from a third party, second response was telling me no one was at the email address to respond to my request but had previously replied asking for more info from that address, the most recent was to a link Toby or someone gave me....I would have thought I had done enough to be honest, let alone resetting the clock to another 28 days!

Message 15 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dear what a mess. 😞
Message 16 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes that is the form I used. Not 72 hours. I am nearly at 28 days.

Message 17 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm assuming you may Have tried http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain
Message 18 of 51

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Remind me what phone and if you have already tried a different sim card in it please?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 51

Anonymous
Not applicable

On a positive note I used 2.4% of my data allowance last month as I got a signal in Norwich briefly. Highest usage ever.

No phone calls or texts though, these upgrades they are spending so much on haven't spread beyond the cash cow 4g roll out 

Message 20 of 51