Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gold keyboard

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Just thought I'd give a nod here to Go Keyboard. They have a beautiful gold and black keyboard with swipe function which goes beautifully with the platinum gold s6 edge heart x

giphy-3
Message 1 of 118
117 REPLIES 117

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Dunno what you're moaning at - you didn't even want a speaker tongue

No I didn't..I was just replying to your 'they raise you up then bring you down' comment...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 111 of 118

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
So no Star Wars Annuals left either?
How many of them on ebay ??
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 112 of 118

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Not in wh Smith today "they've all gone" was the uttered phrase.
Message 113 of 118

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Not in wh Smith today "they've all gone" was the uttered phrase.

What, both of them?Horrified

Message 114 of 118

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bambino wrote:

I've never been very good at typing. I still use the two finger Hunt & Peck method on my laptop and desktop, so Swype on my phone is great for me.

'Hunt & Peck method' ... ty @Bambino for giving me a hearty belly-laff ... not a pretty sight, but hey ho its good to share a laff ... grinning from ear to ear like the proverbial Cheshire Cat Cat Tongue

I'm a trained touch typist, trying desperately to keep up my hard won skills ... 1st computer keyboards were great for me aka imho clatterboards ... could get up to good accuracy & speed on them, but developments since I'm not as good with ... was little more than useless on the old manual typewriters which I trained on ... noticed keyboard on my Kindle is alphabetical & not the Qwerty one which has stood the test of time ... don't most people type with 2 fingers? ... I'm the dinosaur

Cat 

Message 115 of 118

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I know something Jane your typing skills put me to shame on here...you are very fast.....I am sooooo...slow (well with typing anyway)....LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 116 of 118

Anonymous
Not applicable

In some way Cleoriff, we all have skills / talents ... I know very little about 1st Aid eg (& I am in no way 'talkinng down' to you Cougar Gal) when I went to Sight & Sound in Leeds one afternoon a week, paid for by the company I was working for ie my 1st job ... was a drop-out teacher training student from St Martin's Teacher Training College, Lancaster ... allus wanted to be a teacher but the 3rd term of the 1st year was all teaching practice & my brain couldn't do eg a teaching plan ... att if they'd just have let me go without the heavy stuff I'd have been fine ... my ideal job in my later working life would have been a non-teaching assistant 1 to 1 style with say children experiencing what the school percieve to be against the ficticious norm difficulties 

Cat

btb I like the gold keyboard ... @Cairdeas I like a bit of bling too ... your soft gold coloured wavy wallpaper is classy 

Message 117 of 118

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I would have loved to have gone into teaching @Anonymous..so many dreams lol wink 

Thank you.  I love the wavy wallpaper and have tried a few themes but always change the homescreen to that.  Loving a gold and black keyboard (not blingy) on a theme from the store,  so changing some things around rather than using a new launcher lol x

giphy-3
Message 118 of 118