cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone is cut off ( my fault!) but being house bound and only having my mobile, it is impossible to pay my bill. I've tried everything!!!! Why is it that you can't ring 02 to pay them?? Hoping they will call me!!??
Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Regardless, the OP is in a rather unusual situation with not having any other means of contact with the outside world at all and no neighbours or visitors to help out.....
I would assume that most people would be able to make contact some other way at least.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 41 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Regardless, the OP is in a rather unusual situation with not having any other means of contact with the outside world at all and no neighbours or visitors to help out.....
I would assume that most people would be able to make contact some other way at least.....?

Well they did post on here so one would imagine a laptop available/ Maybe live chat then....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 54

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

That would seem the best option but as the OP hasn't updated or come back with any alternatives we are simply not able to offer any more assistance.

Message 43 of 54

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well they did post on here so one would imagine a laptop available/ Maybe live chat then....

Apparently couldn't log onto live chat as it said "number not recognised" which seems strange but maybe a side effect of been cut off....?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 44 of 54

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122829 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

No...he hasnt been back at all sadly...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 54

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Now this is something that puzzles me, and I would appreciate some enlightenment about this. I understand that they may not be able to log on to Live Chat, but as @Cleoriff has said, the OP's ability to post here would indicate that there's a laptop available. In order to be able to post here, he would have to have internet access, which would need a phone line, wouldn't it? Or even if he's tapped in to someone else's WiFi he could use Skype.

If the OP does come back and goes through the posts, and he can get on Skype he can try to call O2 on 0800 0321402. Calling 0800 numbers on Skype is free.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 47 of 54

MI5
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Good point Bambino....

Currently using:
Message 48 of 54

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I find it illogical that someone has no means of contact with the outside world...

Message 49 of 54

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Phil,

Sorry to hear about this! I'm Toby, the community coordinator and I'll do what I can to help. Send me a private message (there is a link in my signature) and we can have a chat about it.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 50 of 54