cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone is cut off ( my fault!) but being house bound and only having my mobile, it is impossible to pay my bill. I've tried everything!!!! Why is it that you can't ring 02 to pay them?? Hoping they will call me!!??
Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

That makes absolutely no sense to me Bang

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 21 of 54

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense to me Bang

True Bambino. I thought once a DD was set up there was no way you could cancel it. Mind you I have never tried....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
With my bank - HSBC - I can either go online or into the bank or ring them to cancel a direct debit or standing order.
Message 23 of 54

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27654 Solutions
DD's can be set up or cancelled as you wish. The only difference between a DD and an SO is that a company can vary the amount requested to a DD but an SO is a fixed amount controlled by the account holder.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 24 of 54

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I know that BoB I was talking about O2 allowing it to happen. I was about to edit my post to that effect..Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 don't allow it to happen as such.

They can't enforce an account holder to re establish a DD so I assume allow other avenues to collect the bill payments.
Message 26 of 54

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27654 Solutions
As it is in the T&C's it should be vigorously enforced or remove it from the T&C's......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 27 of 54

Anonymous
Not applicable
As you've said a discussion we've had before on the forum.

As we Don't know the OP's circumstances it's something I can't comment on.
Message 28 of 54

MI5
  • 144290 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27654 Solutions
I wasn't talking about the OP I was talking about O2 enforcing their own rules or if incapable of doing so, changing them.......

Currently using:
Message 29 of 54

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6971 Solutions

It states quite clearly thatpayment is to be made by direct debit. I agree if a customer then cancels a direct debit then O2 can enforce it if they so wish.

Message 30 of 54