cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best customer service I've recieved by far from this company!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've spoke to about 8 different people in the past 3 weeks about cancelling my pay monthly rolling contract and transferring my number to pay as you go in a week, after waking up yesterday morning and having had my contract cancelled I've spoken to 4 people in the past 24 hours and had been told that it would be back on by today at 5pm it still had no sign of any life coming back into it at any point. This is when I spoke to Maya, the most genuine, caring person I could have spoken to! All the rest of the advisors didn't even apologise once for something which was quite clearly their fault! But after speaking to Maya I feel so much better!! She honestly has made my night and has got everything sorted for me. 

So thanks Maya!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Excellent news @Anonymous nd thanks for posting. Always great to have positive feedback. I am sure our Head of Community @Toby will feed this back for you. Welcome to the forum by the way wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93235 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Excellent service and thank you for posting a good experience of customer service. 

Message 3 of 4

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Great to hear that Maya was helpful and welcome to the community! We'll do our best to pass on your kind words. Feel free to send me a private message, as we'll need to ask for some details in order to track her down slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 4 of 4