Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

**** customer service

Anybody else really sick of the extremely poor service and excuses from O2?If you read up on what 4G speeds should be I've seen posts of anywhere between 14mbs and 100mbs, but seemingly 1mbs from O2 is acceptable levels of service.Their network maps ...

Stevoc19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TETHERS END

HOW DO I SPEAK TO A PERSON ONLINE?! I'VE BEEN CHARGED £8 FOR A SCAM CALL AND I JUST WANT TO TELL SOMEONE WITHOUT HAVING TO CALL.

URGH by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPRS charge

Its a long story ...... Back on the 18th May I changed my tariff from 'Unlimited calls and texts with 8Gb data' to 'Unlimited calls and texts and data' However, I soon realized that I really didnt need the unlimited data,and set about trying to cance...

disco-kid by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Child's first phone...

Hi, We are looking at a phone/app that will allow our child to use his first mobile now that he is at high school, we have found: 1. Monqi; this limits pretty much everything; is built into O/S and had an app on parents phone. However, Tesco (O2) say...

Virgin Media Customers not receiving O2 emails

Hi I'm not an O2 customer myself but I'm writing this on behalf of two Virgin Media email users who are not receiving emails sent by yourselves. I'm going to see if I can get them to post into this thread. The emails are not turning up in the users a...

Like new condition

Just in case anyone considering a ‘like new phone’ don’t bother, what a farce, received a badly scratched phone, front screen and body and whilst they say in their description of what is acceptable up to 2mm! including chips apparently. This is far w...

O2 Scam - 40% discount

I just received a call from 0330 001 1027 claiming to be O2 offering me a 40% discount on my tariff. They sent two texts to verify my account.The texts came through on my phone as ‘O2 UK’ to the same thread I received genuine O2 texts to.1st text *FR...

RhiRhi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos