Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2

just want say thanks to o2 for great and help with joining o2 credit where its needed

cantona56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cost of eSim

Hi All I am considering moving over to O2, but just need to check on an eSim option. I have my own Samsung S10+, and also a Samsung Active 2 4G watch. So I will be looking to purchase a Sim Only contract for my phone, and will then require an eSim fo...

Technik21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

unbelievable!

unbelievableI start to write some feedback and even that gives me an error message! I've spent several hours on the website and google trying to find an answer to what should be a relatively simple problem, followed by a visit to the o2 shop who refe...

suedix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Re: Leave

O2 have randomly shut down my network, even though I just paid to upgrade and I have been a customer for 10 years. mY NEW DEVISE AND ACCESSORIES ARE DUE TO ARRIVE TOMORROW BUT i WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING THEM AND WILL BE GLAD TO WALK AWAY FROM SUCH AN AP...

bill disney+

Will i have to ring 02 in the morning at 8am ? I have received my bill and its more than double I have been charged twice for Disney + i havent got this Advice please

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service is a joke

What a joke customer service is just phoned them someone spoke one little line then stuck the phone on the side soon as i started talking for 4 mins nothing how can anyone talk to them about anything if u get ignored wrong bloody phone ordered so mor...

Finding an accessible phone for the hard of hearing

Posted about a dead phone. Being partially hearing I have also bought phones reccommended by Action for Hearing Loss. This charity no longer provides this service. My last phone was an Amplicoms M9500. It had an easy facia for older people but could ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos