Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why is there no easy way to contact O2

I need to speak to someone to change my account details, the live chat is always busy but I don't have time to sit on a phone line either. Why is there no way possible to email? Everytime I click contact I keep getting looped around around with the s...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone-paid Services Authority Consumer Consultation

The Phone-paid Services Authority (PSA) is holding a consumer consultation on a new Code of Practice for Phone-paid Services. Only two years ago, O2 was plagued by complaints of unexpected “third party” charges. Since then Payforitsucks and PSCG have...

My contract with o2

In 1989 I got my first mobile phone ...I have never moved companies unless the company has changed hands and apart from prefixes changing I have never changed my number ...Therefore on the exact moment o2 came into existence I was a customer.... how ...

Calls I didn’t make

I keep getting calls from random mobile numbers saying they’re returning my call when I never called them! Has someone cloned my number? How do I stop this happening?

Jax555 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Had enough of 02

Recieved a text from 02 today, telling me i have to pay 26.93 extra for roaming, so got on to chat, why are you charging me this, Chat, because you have gone over our fair use policy, how, my phones are for my business, out of 90 gig data, still have...

Paul-H by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback

I have been with O2 ever since I started paying for my own phone contract and have never had a bad experience (signal not always ideal but nothing too frustrating). I went into my local store on the 9th of May and had the best customer service I coul...

Gold3005 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

How would I compliment a member of staff

Hi,I was recently in o2 with an issue with my new iPhone and was seen by a member of staff that was so helpful I wanted to feed it back to his manager. We don’t often tell those who are doing a good job and just wanted to feed this back. How would I ...

AndrewD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Giving feedback

I would like to give positive feedback and praise to a member of barnsley call centre, how do I do itChris S

Chris4dd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ofcom Spoofing Warning

Something we're all going to have to be aware of. Never give details to anyone who cold calls you.Don't trust caller ID on phones, says Ofcom - BBC News

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

OnePlus 8/8 Pro and 5G on O2?

I know O2 don't stock/sell OnePlus devices anymore (including the new OP8/OP8P), but since this is the phone I'm planning on getting I'm wondering if O2's 5G will work on it? Some reports over ath OnePlus' forums indicate it isn't working - yet; if s...

Incarniac by Level 1: Joiner
  • 23 replies
  • 1 kudos