Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2_Alert text message, scam?

Hi all, not sure where to post this or whether I’m just over cautious, but having been with o2 for the past 9 years I’ve never had a text like this:You've been sent a media message from +447947377638. View it at www.o2.co.uk/m/ by typing in your mobi...

F56JCW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gambling

Why can I still gamble when iv put age restrict on my phone

Silent by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

A Tip for iPhone Users

I'm not one, but I saw this article in a newsletter I get and thought it might help those who are.How to clear cache on iPhone and instantly speed up your smartphone - CNET

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone number spoofed

my friends have been telling me that they have missed calls from me. Those calls are not in my call log.I changed my number to end the issue. Only to have a friend asking 1 month later if I called them.I cannot keep changing number not only will O2 c...

Guide Update Request: Conference Calling Hints and Tips - Avoiding Call Charges

Looks like we've lost the "Skype" icon in this guide - any chance the guide could be edited and the new Skype Icon dropped into place, please, @Martin-O2 or @TheresaV or @LukasB ? Conference Calling Hints and Tips - Avoiding Call Charges https://comm...

2021-08-08 12_33_53-Brand Guidelines - Skype.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 network

I am unable to get any network signal on my Samsung Galaxy S9. Is anyone else having network problems? I am in Nottingham. Unable to make any calls.....

Galaxy 4 watch and o2

Hi, so was tbinking of getting a Samsung Galaxy 4 watch from Samsung £409 for watch with 4 g rang o2 to ask if i can share my data that i have on my phone with watch and told no must take out another contract for £5 per month. Think this is unfair as...

Phil5092 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Support in app or lack of!

Is anyone else finding the support they are receiving in app, over the phone or via email a total waste of time? send something you didn’t order and then expect you to pay special delivery to get it back. they call and you can’t understand everything...