Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Problem

Hi There, I run a small business from home and for the past 2 years or more we have had nothing but signal problems in the area I live and its so frustrating causing me to loss orders from customers I have had for a long time. I'm not receiving their...

This company is [abusive language removed]

I do not recommend anyone to use this company!!! I have been trying over 4 days to get my problem resolved! The first 3 days I kept on getting put on hold and then cut off. I haven’t been able to receive any calls since I agreed to take out an Apple ...

Sian_98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Been robbed

I payed for my 10 bundle and you stole my credit , spent 4 hours on the phone to customer service just to be fobbed off wasting my time. O2 you are idiots and that's being kind.

Feedback about the o2 network.

When I was on contract with o2 I think ealyer ago this year stopping my contract and leaving o2 and then I thought no I am not leaving o2 I will stay on o2 by moving back to pay as you go on o2 as it's a good network and the o2 priority service is go...

Luke30 by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Apple Watch 7 processing killed my credit rating

I tried to place an order for the Apple Watch 7 today (8-Oct-21) and after going through the incredibly lengthy process of credit checking, loan agreement, etc, the order crashed at the final commit. Why all of this processing was necessary given tha...

iankb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firsts and Shorts

Did you know YouTube's first video was about elephants?It has a URL that the Community forum recognises, and which can be embedded, via the Forum Camera icon (on Desktop!) as above.As the eponymous video service competes with the likes of TikTok and ...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam

Had this number call me . PHONE NUMBER: 01282570552 Burnley came up on my phoneAnswered guy said he was from 02 First question which phone provider am i with ? Then offered me a great deal lol same i on now but dearer . Told him i was already on same...

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Abysmal customer service

24hour period of cut off, due to number swap on tariff. 2 hours of my life wasted on the phone to customer service, 6 operators later, still no avail! A 30 minute drive to an O2 store, an additional 45 minute wait while they contacted customer servic...

Complaint

Today I tried to add a Samsung galaxy book Go to my account and I for the life of me I can't understand why they (O2) want £175 deposit from me. When in April this year they (O2) let me have a Samsung galaxy note ultra that cost over a £1000 with no ...

Pjwilson by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is a good handset to upgrade to

Upgrading on the 13th form sim only to device contracts on two sim only contracts. What would people suggest be a good phone to upgrade both sim onlys too. I really want a 12 pro max or at least an 11 pro max as I like a big phone. My partner has the...