Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order is out of stock, after being told it was in stock and ready to ship

So I decided to get a new phone today, rang o2 and ordered a Samsung S3 Mini. Was told it was in stock and will be shipped and I would have it tomorrow. Get a text a bit later saying it is out of stock and would be back in tomorrow... so because of t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ask bongo

Hi has anyone else had this appear on their bill, my daughters phone has £16 worth of charges to ask bongo all within a few minutes. She says that she has no idea what it is. Thanks

KateR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Signal

Have have just complained about not having enough signal to receive texts all the time so what do O2 do, send me a text to which they ask for a response ! I have no signal to do that ! Do these people have any intelligence whatsoever ? ? Earlier in t...

ward0007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Travel

Hi, I am going to St Lucia on holiday this weekend and I need my phone to work whilst I am there. Does roaming work in St Lucia?

Colinfday by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam calls

I have been with o2 for years. I have always had the occasional scam call but usually it is from a mobile number which I generally ignore and they never leave a message. However in the last few months I have been getting at least one call a day from ...

Voicemail

I have received voicemail over the last 2 days which I can not listen to.Automated message says to press any key on my keypad to continue. If I press 1 then the message just repeats.If I press 2, I get the same message. No key I press allows me to li...

Rackers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tariff

Hi I want to change my tariff. I need more internet package. Last date of my tariff is 27 September and I’m not able to change it. Can you help me please how can I cancel my old tariff?

Maryam2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amazing customer service

Today I had the pleasure of speaking to a wonderful, friendly and caring employee of o2, Paul, I’m unaware of his surname but he was absolutely amazing, extremely polite and wanted to make sure that all my issues were sorted in one call, if customers...

Grxzzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unhelpful Spend Cap System!

I wanted to complain about the extremely unhelpful way the Spend Cap system works. Specifically it is incomprehensible in this day and age that the level of the cap cannot be controlled online (or even, as far as I can make out, viewed). The agent wh...

JohnHind by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos