Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade, but via a third party

I have a number of phones on O2 contracts, one of which is now telling me that it is eligible for upgrade, though it does still have 6 months to run on the contract.I normally use a third party provider to source my phones and contracts, as this alwa...

Smart watch

I have been wanting to get myself a smartwatch but it has to be practical. So far, I have only came across two brands which hold my interest. Due to the solar charging and power reserve capabilities. So one is Garmin who make a bunch of GPS, Solar Po...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer service agents

all customers service agents are really cheaters didn't solve my issue almost more then month still charging me extra calls so many time they promised but nothing happen my number is xxxxxxxxxx [mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the publi...

Rana111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

VoNR

Voice over New Radio. This is a technology which allows you have 5G bandwidth for data streaming whilst using the 4G part of the signal to carry your voice over the network. Samsung is working on technology which will allow crystal clear broadcasts a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing from iphone 7 to either iphone 11 or 12!

I'm looking to upgrade my phone to either a 11 or 12, but I'm not sure which to go for. My iPhone 7 is great but I want something a little better. I'm only looking for the camera to be better to be honest and also everything to be a little quicker. I...

ATomk by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S22 due for release

Proper details are thin on the ground however a summary would be this. Optimised battery sizes due to the Exynos 2200 chipsetAMD mRDNA 2 GPU onboard SoC along with 5GUltra means Note and Plus means Pro in terms of marketting.The benefits from the bet...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor Service

Went to collect new iphone but told there was 45 minute wait as only one member of staff serving , other member of staff was a host and could not leave shop floor to get my phone.Don't blame staff if that's the rules but as a service unacceptable . S...

TQ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos