Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Web "Security Check" Screen Bug (for over a week)

There have been problems with security on the website - I have to repeatedly refresh the page, and sometimes it eventually shows a box to enter the code sent. Most of the time it doesn't. Tried on Safari and Chrome (both latest on OSX 11.6.2) and on ...

Customer Retention

I have been with O2 for well over 10 years. I have recently had a PAYG sim because I was living in another country. I'm now back in the UK and ready to sign another monthly contract. I see online everywhere that when you are renewing your contract yo...

DISCUSSION O2 faulty like new phone

I received a iPhone 12 pro gold from o2 today stated like new the LCD has a black spot in the screen and the top half wouldn't work when I called in a about it she was like really oh no and started giggling about it even return found it quiet humouro...

Upgrade

Just to update I got my upgrade on 22nd December got my samsung galaxy z fold 3 which I love and for inconvenience 02 as agreed to pay my bills till April result Happy new year to you all hope you have a good 2022 Dean

Deano73 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Your feedback on forum Profile and Settings pages

Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well. As you may know, we've started doing some work in the background to improve the forum and continue doing that in 2018. One of the areas we have recently asked for your feedback on is the forum Search, whic...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change My Number

Is it possible to change my phone number through o2? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other members...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 2 kudos

O2 3G Signal in Germany ends this week

Telefónica is switching off the last 3G masts The 3G mobile radio standard is history in Germany The last 300 Telefónica 3G locations are to be switched off on Thursday. This ends the chapter of the mobile communications standard in Germany, because ...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fraud

Not long off phone to customer service to be told I have 3 account running plus thay also charged me for retuning a watch that I was sold misleading to me. Plus to top all this off thay still charged me full amount of item that I gave back. This is d...

Jondo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scammers Alert

Just had a call from 02081443096 offering me a 30% discount as a loyalty bonus? Sent me a code to click. Didn't ask me any security questions or anything. Is anyone else aware of this number?