Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile chipsets in the real world

Ok. I have been reading some speculation about the new Exynos 2200 SoC chipset to be used in S22 series of handsets. Apparently because it falls behind others in "industry standard" benchmarks it has been preannounced as a waste of silicon. Being tha...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

ios My Number is Wrong So Cannot iMessage/Facetime

I recently ported to O2 from Vodafone and have had a few issues but one is persistent - iMessage and Facetime includes only the temporary number O2 allocated to me which is shown in the ios Phone Settings "My Number". I have tried multiple times to c...

Macintosh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SHEFFIELD O2 STORE IS A JOKE!

Hi,Been calling the main store in Sheffield continually for 2 days with no answer.54/56 FARGATESHEFFIELDSOUTH YORKSHIRES1 2HE0114 272 8500I called an alternative store and they laughed and said they never answer the phone at that store.Great customer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thanks Ryan

Renewed my contract recently (month or so ago). Ryan dealt with me and was totally fantastic. Got me a great deal, and so glad I stayed with O2 thanks ho him. Pretty sure his name was Ryan.The customer feedback system on sms didn't work so I couldn't...

rob17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rewards

What kind of rewards O2 give members for joining and helping on community.?

shah110 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful, from start to eventual finish...

Finally got through on the live chat and was able to cancel before the 14 day cooling off period ended. They couldn't confirm anything in writing, wouldn't send me an email. 48 hours later still nothing from O2 but logged in to see services had been ...

Web "Security Check" Screen Bug (for over a week)

There have been problems with security on the website - I have to repeatedly refresh the page, and sometimes it eventually shows a box to enter the code sent. Most of the time it doesn't. Tried on Safari and Chrome (both latest on OSX 11.6.2) and on ...

Customer Retention

I have been with O2 for well over 10 years. I have recently had a PAYG sim because I was living in another country. I'm now back in the UK and ready to sign another monthly contract. I see online everywhere that when you are renewing your contract yo...

DISCUSSION O2 faulty like new phone

I received a iPhone 12 pro gold from o2 today stated like new the LCD has a black spot in the screen and the top half wouldn't work when I called in a about it she was like really oh no and started giggling about it even return found it quiet humouro...