Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Worst Customer service in Uk

I’m trying to speak to insurance department from a week they are just saying all busy after two hours daily .This worst experience I had in my life in uk with any network.

Garry4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraud department lock account then Off home?

Moved my mom onto O2 everything was great for a week then her phone stopped no signal rang O2 who informed us that the fraud dept had locked the account no reason no note on the system and we’re now closed, they said they would call back the next day...

abysmal customer service

Was victim of fraud, attempted last Thursday. Spent 6 hours on the phone trying to get through to o2. Eventually told fraud team would contact within 48 hours - why not within one hour?! 100+ hours later and still no contact from fraud team. Why no d...

New contract - appalling service

I took out a new contract online yesterday and was advised my phone would be delivered today so I’ve taken the day off work. I’ve called customer services twice today chasing where it is (trying to get through to anyone takes forever!!!!) to be now t...

MichelleR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill payment - tech issues still

Hello I was informed that the tech issues on your website and app would be rectified overnight, but I’m still unable to pay my bill. Please can you tell me if I can do this over the phone?thanks

Net1973 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

bolt on

ive allways used th eo2 app to top up my data but for 24 hours i cant do this it says information not available so i tried on my computer the same thing happened is there a problem/ as ive seen a few posts on twitter about the same problem i have.ive...

mj123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 webpage that lists sim numbers faulty

It seems that O2 have redone the page that shows all the sim phone numbers when you login into My O2. I have 5 and where as before it was a simple list that you could click and you could see the details for that sim incl any remaining money/data Now ...

chris321 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spam calls from another operator?

Anyone else received spam calls from another operator? Claiming to be associated with O2 and offering to reduce the bill. Cheeky sods.I guess the main question to 02 is - how did they get my number and know that I'm on 02? (And no, I don't put my num...

Dezb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Large camera on mobiles versus smaller

I have been doing a bit research on the advantages of large megapixel photography versus average size of 12-16 megapixel. In the past I have owned mobile handsets with 2 megapixel up to 16 megapixel. From my point of view, whilst the sensor retains l...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stock issue (yet again!)

Why is o2 allowed to get away with such incompetent actions when it comes to the way they treat customers new and old!I refreshed my contract and ordered the samsung galaxy z fold 3 with click and collect as my nearest shop was showing in stock, I th...

Mantis7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos