Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loyalty discount. Text to 21500 not working

When texting loyalty to 21500 you get the response: Thanks for your text. We just need a few more details and then you're good to go. Please can you send us the keyword LOYALTY, your existing phone number and all additional Pay Monthly Phone numbers ...

viridis by Level 56: Guvnor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 Hacked?

O2 Security. Every month I get fake messages from a hoax O2 number asking me to 'press here' to make a payment. They know my monthly amount and the date I pay. This week I missed a monthly payment to O2 and my phone was suspended for a day. That very...

iPhone 11 pro

Best pay monthly offer. I’m due a renewal. Iv been with o2 for 30years and what Iv seen available u can’t compete with others. Your 11 pro deals are around £10 dearer and over 3 years and not 2

TRIG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling Emergency 911 from Android fails if Teams installed

An odd one, but worth making a note, if all you have is an Android mobile to help you out of a tricky spot:Google advises Android users to be careful of Microsoft Teams if they want to call 911https://www.theregister.com/2021/12/09/android_911_teams/...

pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ABSOLUTELY FUMING

I need to order two phone online, through the shop, I needed two. But you have to place orders separately.My first order went as planned up to the point where I needed to supply a different delivery address. The option was below a confirmation button...

elwyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Out of stock

Why on earth are O2 taking orders online for items they will not fulfill. My order is stuck in limbo while the "sales" team apparantly have stock, but heaven forbid they release that stock for orders that have already being placed. I was given the op...

DW1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New contract scam

Just had a call from a local std coded number saying it was O2 offering a new contract because my contract had come to an end. Sounded very convincing. Concerned how they knew my contract had just finished ?? Asked for bank details to set up new cont...

Gromit by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Could not access voicemail in the UAE

I had problems accessing voicemail in the UAE. 901 is the number of the local police therefore you cannot use that number. On arrival you receive an 02 Roaming text telling you that you can get a "retrieval" number to access voicemail by calling +447...

S21 Ultra gallery shots

Hi there, I set up a shared link for some of my current photographs which I managed to take so far with the S21 Ultra. Most are automatic settings with no adjustments. However I do intend to take some DNG (Digital Negative) files in Pro mode and proc...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos