Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is O2’s 4g such a joke??

Does everyone else find O2’s 4g coverage an absolute ballache?? literally the old days of dial up internet were quicker ! When are going to properly address this? 5g seems an awfully long long way away!

Rhdjy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data roaming charge iphone4

Went on holiday to Mexico recently. Turned data roaming off of course. Used wifi while I was out there. On my return my account was suspended as I'd used more than my tariff. Now I owe £240 in overseas charges! HELP!!! Anyone have any advise?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fantastic team in Manchester Central

So I’ve had a nightmare with o2 and customer services were not getting at all. So as a last resort I went to my local store (Manchester arndale/central) and they actually listened to my and helped to get a plan in place to resolve it. They arranged f...

O2 Scam Alert - April 2022

I wanted to make people aware of a very convincing scam...I have received a call from someone claiming to be an o2 employee, saying I have been selected to receive a 50% discount from my monthly tariff. (I had recently upgraded my contract so naively...

TJHubbard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Fantastic service again Hyde team

HiI left some feedback for the fantastic team in Hyde but it seems to have been deleted. I just wanted you to know just how brilliant these guys are, I had some issues with my phone whitch o2 customer service and tech support couldn't help with. The ...

Cdodd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Great Service In Crawley Store!

Would just like to thank Jack! in the Crawley store! He was really helpful and really kind and made it all so easy to understand and didn’t leave us hanging around in the shop. He setup my new pay monthly contract and I couldn’t of been happier with ...

Reviewme by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

PINNED POSTS in Virtual Lounge - Is it just me ?

Is it just me being my usual un-techy self and in the way I totally believe I JINX anything remotely techy ..... but ..... Whilst I absolutely agree those posts which are pinned should be pinned ... well ... mine are PINNED to the top of each ruddy p...

Thank you Jaret!

Just wanted to say a very big thank you to Jaret, a customer service rep in O2 who I spoke to over the phone today. He was very kind, patient, answered all my questions in simple terms and was very empathetic. To be honest, I haven’t had the best exp...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock

when I pre-ordered this phone there was no mention of stock issues, and I was set to have it delivered today (launch day). After speaking to customer service it turns out there is no stock at their warehouse and I have to wait an indefinite amount of...

DanDanDan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 3 kudos