Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wi fi calling support for text messaging

All other providers bar O2 support text with wi fi calling .Just wasted 30 minutes for someone to answer the phone. Very poor signal here at home. Texts from my bank don't get through with the OTP so no banking. O2 said it was because my phone was li...

Robdoggery.... 11.7% increase

An 11.7% rise in my monthly contract charge - cheers, O2 -I'll be getting my PAC as soon as my 24 months are over Good job I'm only paying £11 / month "We wanted to let you know we’re increasing the price of your tariff. We know a price rise is never...

O2

O2 are so bad. You can not talk to Amy one and when you do. All I get is I am sorry. You can not get any Signal. But I can help you. Would you like to get out another Sim contract They can always help you when they are selling something but they can ...

BIG-tel11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone for a hard of hearing person

HiI'm looking for a more modern phone for a hard of hearing person . Either good sound for phone calls and or hands free facility. My M9500 is old and not working well. I think it was a refurbished one.I'd like good sound and good camera, easyish to ...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Feedback

Hey gang, I hope that you're all well. I'll cut the story short, in my area I seem to generally get poor 4G coverage and terrible speeds on 3G. I was fed up of paying for data that I was struggling to use so finally decided to call cancellations with...

Wod by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos

Am I approved or not?

I got the confirmation email -Thanks for your order - it's now full steam ahead at our end.We'll process your order as quick as we can, so it will be in your handsbefore you know it. And if you're itching for updates (which we're sureyou are), keep a...

Daledogg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

New O2 customer service experience - Goodbye O2

For anyone transferring more than 2 sims from a competitor - forget it - it's a nightmare! Tried to move 3 sims from vodafone to O2 6 days ago. Thus far, all I've managed is 2 - the 3rd one gets rejected and I've been unable to get a definitive answe...

Credit check fail - how long to try again

Hi all, hopefully someone will be able to help me. I am new to o2 in that I recently took out a contract in my name for a new phone and had my number ported over from my old contract which was in my mums name.Got the phone fine and then decided I wan...

Stephers by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos