Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not received a dispatch email.

Hi I’m just a bit curious as I’ve not received a dispatch email and the tracking for the progress of my item has not changed but I got a message from DHL saying they have my order, it’s not a scam message either. Does that mean everything’s okay and ...

Denise76 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complments

This isn't really a conversation as such I recently "lost" my phone and contacted live chat for help. Firstly I spoke with a guy called Arafat who was amazing and sorted out barring my sim etc and ordering a new sim for me. I subsequently found my ph...

Voni by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why Piggy Back?

I got several friends who are on supermarket sims, they piggy back on O2. Guess it's like home broadband, I stay with well known UK fiber internet which is well known, when you move away you add a 3rd person and it's nightmare. For rest of my life I ...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Don't get those 4G backup Home broadband Deals!

I am with large named company and fiber just went down first time in years. Why pay an extra £10-12 a month for router that could switch to mobile network that doesn't work in my area? I am on gaming PC without W-Fi, I plug USB cable in and USB tethe...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rural Areas

I live in far south west Cornwall UK, I have been impressed how much better coverage is getting, 4G Coverage is amazing, can walk around my flat now with 4G, ditched landline! Used to see GPRS, EDGE, 3G, 3.5G on displayed on phones, My home fiber is ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

False reviews

Pixel 6a has reviews from 10 months ago but was only released yesterday?

Andy54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple Samsung phones

My Mum at present has a Samsung J3 which is getting past it's best and needs changing.I want to keep the transition as smooth as possible - without going into detail my Mum isn't a complete technophobe but changing her phone will be a big thing for h...

Shocking coverage and fobbed off for 18 months

I’ve experienced network issues for about 18 months now. I had some total jobsworth spout war and peace at me last week when he called re my complaint who continually talked over the top of me and wouldn’t let me get a word in edgeways. He said how t...

triage999 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Looking at business phone options

Hi I already have a few personal devices on pay monthly with O2, I was interested in getting a phone for my new business. I don't want anything flash just something which is easy to send emails from etc.

Glen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos