Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vigin to Transition Customers off Vodafone on to O2

Just to say that as from this week Virgin are transitioning customers away from Vodafone and on to O2.At present all new connections and replacement SIM cards will be O2 based. No ETA for completion but been informed some time before the end of the y...

Enlli by Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

O2 - Should be clear about the "credit limit" assigned to your account up-front.

Hi all, I am quite an active spender with my mobile, my children use it for PlayStation (Charge to Bill) and I make international calls. It seems that there is a cryptic system in place, where it will keep sending SMS alerts about checking your spend...

Telefonix by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from 25353

Are text messages sent from number 25353 legit O2 or phishing? I got a text asking me about my experience with the new O2 app.Also, could O2 post their official phone and text numbers somewhere, so users could check against that and decide if incomin...

Special Edition 10GB £10 data Big Bundle

What an excellent good value for money deal, Usually for new customers only, I been with 02 since 2019 and wanted to stay on Pay as you go although was offered various contract options, I asked nicely and they agreed to give me this, didn't need new ...

AztecUK by Level 3: Thinker
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

What A Palaver!!!

The Community site bounced me off last night for the second time. When I tried to log back in it wouldn't allow it. Sent emails to the Community admin who tried to help, but I've managed to resolve it myself after many frustrating hours. Still, thank...

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

What is going on O2?

WHY ARE WE, AS CUSTOMERS FORCED TO HELP EACH OTHER? Look at the messages on these boards. These should be a two minute phone call to an advisor, or more usefully, a few minutes in an on-line chat window. I am not a phone expert, why do you expect me ...

Nooo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

I cant find my way round - is there a guide to Help?

Hi I havent been around very much for a year or so. The help page has changed . I cant find my way around. I managed to get into help after a bit . I cant find my recent posts . Found it hard to find edit on the original post after posting it.Can any...

Jenny105 by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

NOTHING phone (1)

Hey Guys..! Congratz on being selected as the UKs exclusive Telecoms provider for the soon to be released NOTHING phone (1) ..exciting times..! I know you probably can't ... but any details you can tell us about the phone ? adec

adec by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos