Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

No caller ID

Well O2 Community has resolved my problem with No Caller ID Re set account Thanks O2Nath

Jilly21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Next Day Delivery

Do not upgrade or buy a phone and trust "next day delivery" if submitted before midnight. I submitted mine many hours before and they never honour it. The internet is riddled with posts saying the same. The more accurate description is 1-5 working da...

Australia

So I am heading out to Australia end of next month, I’m not sure how long I’ll stay for yet but I could stay up to three years. I’m wondering if I’m able to suspend my contract whilst I’m there? I know Australia is part of the o2 Inclusive but how mu...

Romy91_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer services

Why is O2 customer services absolutely crap. If they can't answer a question they put you on hold then cut you off.

WiFi calling Moto g31

Sim only deal. Purchased Moto g31 prepay from o2 shop. It's advertised as having Wi-Fi calling and 4g calling. None of these worked on the phone. September 2020 there must have been an over the air firmware update. Both 4g and WiFi calling now work f...

Mike99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Positive feedback

Hi I had used the online chat for help and Nikunj from the business support team was extremely helpful and efficient! Any way to pass on this positive feedback?

Abi21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

New to 02

I've just moved to O2 .. I can't believe how hard it is to navigate the O2 site compared to other providers : ( I guess people just end up calling the help line.

Gibbzy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Poor service in store

Went into Buxton and asked for a replacement 5G eSIM yesterday and the store assistant told me 'she didn't think they're even a thing yet' and all she could give me was a 4G one. When I told her I'd had some from there previously she looked at me bew...

garetc by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM QR Code via email.

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and updated to iOS 15.7 on Tuesday. After updating I received the Call Failed message when I tried to make a call and could not use my O2 (eSIM) account for calls or messages. After several calls to Apple they said I needed a ...