Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thank you

I just wanted to take the time to say a huge thank you to Nazmet (I really apologise if I have spelt it wrong). I panicked earlier on today when I received my bill and seen that it had doubled because I had to make an emergency call to my dad in Amer...

AD89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of signal again

I’ve had my contract for about three years now and moved to a new area a year ago . Everybody I know who has a Mobile phone and Internet access has no trouble in my area whatsoever, but O2 has been nothing but trouble ,I keep losing signal. It was lo...

Network expansion

Back in May, I posted about how O2 had erected a monopoly mast in the Cardiff Bay area. Sadly it wasn't immediately activated and the whole area suffered from lousy O2 coverage. Well last week there was finally some good news... It's been turned on !...

No coverage - for nearly 2 years!

We moved house to our current location and have never had a decent signal, I've reported it many times and just told there's an issue with a mast near you, for 2 years!!??This coverage checker says I should have a good 4G but if you look at the top I...

IMG_2881.PNG
RobK by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

MyO2 and Log Out warning - in Spanish?

Well, I guess Telefónica is a Spanish company, but this "Are you sure?" warning when I tapped "Log Out" in the MyO2 app made me smile ..."Ees Hamster...!"

Screenshot_20221116-214654.png
pgn by Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to activate/ fix inactive sim card

Ok so i went out last night just after topping up i drop my phone in a puddle... smart, so the whole phone was messed and i'm no using a backup, but the backup simcard i have is saying INACTIVE it's the only other one in the house how can i activate ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority

Priority is advertised as a reward for o2 customers.My reward was to spend many hours yesterday trying to log on and get Peter Kay tickets. I say trying because I could not even log on!Demand was overwhelming I hear you say- you are a provider of mob...

Ian601 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

SCAM TEXTS

I've just been charged circa £25 for scam texts that I never signed up for and never received. When I contacted support via the live chat, the attendant explained that I must have given permission to some company Tap2Bill to send me the premium texts...

STRINGZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Peter Kay

How embarrassing that Peter Kay ruined 02 you should all be ashamed that such a “great network” is in the dark ages. I’ve got 2 months left on my contract and will not be returning

Dave09976 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos