Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer care

I been meaning to upgrade but feel after 20 years with o2 I have no trust in them whatsoever anymore. I feel like they have lied/mislead me on several occasions regarding upgrade options. Being told s22 are not an option anymore is ridiculous, frankl...

James115 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

I am in USA and for some reason my data and calls don’t work 

stephen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

received phone I did not order

Hi. I have never ordered anything from O2. Just received a phone through DPD. I was on a call when they rang doorbell so didn't check name. Address is mine though. DPD website says contact who sent to arrange return. Only info in package is "we hope ...

makeda17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast fault Par3

Since December 2022 I have been reporting and fault with service, sadly updates since have been to say we are working on it!! Have O2 no engineers? 4 months is ridiculous, what is it I am paying for?

Alison- by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network coverage for over a month now

I have had no, or very limited, network coverage at my house for over a month now. The network status shows there is a fault with a mast. How long will this take to fix? It is causing a lot of inconvenience not being able to call anyone or receive te...

SR-2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone wouldn't work in Germany

I have just come back from Germany (Lower saxony) and whilst I had coverage, both in rural and city areas I couldnt get the phone to work, it had continual E! no data etc. This was despite switching off and on, airplane mode off and on etc. I had to ...

ATRR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is O2 roaming worth bothering with?

AFAIUI, all roaming (Europe or elsewhere) is limited to just a 500 Kbps speed cap. So regardless of having "O2 Travel" or "O2 Travel Inclusive Zone", there is no point in having either, as your data will be so slow as to be unusable.[I've used even b...

jimthing0 by Level 8: Talented
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade Trade In

I upgraded my Samsung 21 ultra yesterday and opted to trade my phone in and filled in the details...Paid my last fee for an upgrade as it was a month early. I have received the phone but no instruction for my trade in??? I'm very confused as I'm not ...

Has Anyone Been Able to Disable CGNAT with O2?

I'm trying to setup a site to site VPN using a cradlepoint 5G router feeding a Pfsense firewall and coonect it too a Fortigate device. As far as I can see, it's all setup correctly but fails due to the CGNAT in use at O2. This is on a business accoun...

Sharp practice

During a visit to Switzerland, there were daily messages that £1.99 had been deducted for mobile data even though it was switched off the entire time (confirmed by data usage on the phone). After a long call to customer services (involving a supervis...

Mightfly by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos