Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

why O2 is sooo atrocious???

Why can't I see my own charges/billing details?? It's ridiculous, I was charged for something and I can't even find out what it was. Nothing on the app, the helpline is useless, after 30 minutes they just hung up, after a few attempts to call through...

No signal

Hi I have a problem with the phone signal at certain times of the day normally between 10pm and 10am postcode area is Gu166he frimley Green Camberley Surrey, my phone is showing the 4g symbol and full bars but I have no internet access, other people ...

Mick65 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Very poor data coverage - so leaving O2

I was tranferred to O2 by Virgin Media. What a disaster! Prior to O2 the provider was EE. I do a lot of my work online and from March to October much of this is from my static caravan. I use my phone as a mobile hotspot for this and also for streamin...

Police to my phone as evidence

The police took my contract phone as evidence back in November and I've still not got it back yet but I'm wanting to upgrade and get a new phone but for obvious reasons I can't access my old sim card or number

Gaz0439 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Z Fold 4 512GB offer unavailable to me

Sorry, not sure if in right category. So I seen the Z fold 4 512GB on special offer reduced price (Cheaper than the 256GB) so obviously the preferred choice.However... No store currently stocks the 512GB model anymore I'm told and stores cannot order...

Rog22 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Angry

Just been switched over to o2 from Virgin and my first two calls made I have been cut off after half an hour of talking, I am now talking to Virgin who are hopefully sorting the problem, not impressed o2.

Paul6661 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent: Immediate Resolution Needed for Phone Mast Issue and Contract Cancellation

Hi, I'm the account holder for the phone number: *removed personal information* I am writing to express my utmost concern regarding a critical issue that has persisted for the past 7 to 8 days. It is with great disappointment and frustration that I b...

dsheth by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I'm interested in upgrading to new Sony x 1 with the headphones, but unfortunately 5g is not available in my area with 02 and the signal is not the best. I can also get it cheaper if I switch to ee. And signal is better too.Looking for abit of adv...