Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scam

What’s app giving me my sons new phone number asking me to text him on the new number.not my son, what is going on

4G

I have the 4G symbol displayed, but very often are unable to connect to the Internet whilst moving around Crawley town and surrounding area

Scam

As many of you - I had a number of calls this month from scammers. I am used to scam calls (not just from ‘supposed O2’!) are by people with a foreign accent, and it can be quickly judged whether it’s a scam or not by the scammer not really having an...

Bee4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Great Customer Service

I am one of the Virgin Mobile customers that have been transferred onto the o2 network.Thank you very much, after bad customer service with Virgin I today had a few problems getting logged in to the o2 web site plus other queries.My call was answered...

Workman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Repeated Text Messages

I keep receiving the same texts from three of my contacts.These seem to come through at random times. Even through the night, often waking me up.One text I must have received 60 or 70 times.I have asked my three contacts who their phone contract with...

ARW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Data

@O2Lisahi Lisa I’m having the error code 14 when trying to set up the mobile data on my Apple Watch S7 are you able to help? Many thanks, Natasha

Promo calls

Hello I am getting continual promotional calls and I have asked for the info and the terms and conditions to be emailed to me but instead I am getting more phone calls during my qeekend. Can someone please email me the offer and all the details so th...

Jake68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 compatibility with US carriers

Hi, I was here a few days ago looking for information about phones which would be supported by O2 in the USA.I got a very helpful link from Bambino, which gave a list of phones which are currently supported. Armed with this information I went searchi...

Battery charge time changing

Plug in Samsung galaxy S20 5g to charge and says full charge in for example 1hr 10m. After a few seconds, it changes to something like full charge in 3hr 45m. Have changed cable and tried different sockets, enabled fast charge on phone etc but nothin...

Keez by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos