Discussions & Feedback
Come here to have general discussions or leave feedback on your experience with O2.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community platform bugs, issues and suggestions

Hey everyone, This topic is a place where we will keep the community updated about the status of any issues or bugs affecting the community platform that we are aware of and have reported. We will keep an up to date tracker of what the issue is, when...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 146 replies
  • 0 kudos

Guide Updates

GUIDE UPDATESRecent discussions HERE about locking guides a week or so after they were posted, resulted in an agreement to have a section where all of us could ask for a guide to be updated if we felt it necessary. So I'll start it off. The first gui...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 45 replies
  • 6 kudos

O2 Customer Service/Live Chat positive feedback archive!

Hey everyone, Whilst the O2 Community is a place where members can come to ask for help and raise legitimate complaints we also see a large number of posts where Customer Services, Live Chat or an O2 store has done such a good job that people take th...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 117 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Hi, I transferred over to O2 recently and I have to say coming from Three, that I had been with for over 10 years, I was shocked at the signal issues I have with you. I never once complained to Three they were brilliant but the network coverage was n...

2208NLJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

Hello I've been trying to track my order and it says reviewing my order it says up to 48 hours and its been over 48 hours

Kellm166 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Complaint

I placed an order to upgrade. I arranged store collection took everything required. Extremely rude and hostile female refused to provide the order. I have been an O2 customer for many many years. In 2012 when I got married I went into the edinburgh g...

02 BILLING MOSTAKES HOW MANY OF US ARE AFFECTED

Hi AllFor the last 3 months u have been having a lot of problems with O2. They have cut my service although I have paid and have been paying for years not missed a payment. Now the most recent issue is with them adding charges to my account. Anyone h...

Maki by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

refund

hello , i would like to get a refund of my £10 top up money as this has happened three times in a row now. i thought in the last few months there was a technical issue, i’ve been topping up for £10 and ive never actually recieved any data when i’m me...

sine0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple watch error14 sorted

After a week of shambolic 'service' from 202, which included my phone being switched off for 24 hours, I went today with my dead phone and Apple watch to the O2 shop in Bedford Three cheers for Raima who, after putting in a new sim card in my phone a...

Error 14 Apple watch

Hoping someone can help, I’ve been trying for the last week to connect my watch to data I keep getting an error code 14. I have tried the helpline with no luck? The shops not very close so would rather not have to go to a store. Thanks

Darami21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Faith in O2 CS Restored

Good morning community - just a quick note to publicly record my appreciation for all of the effort undertaken by @O2Sarah- in sorting out the shambles that was my account. Sarah rectified various issues ranging from incorrect personal details, to in...

Kiwiboy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos