cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add a deal on priority moments

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,  i would like to enquire how i would go about putting a deal on priority moments.

Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Anonymous firstly please remove your phone number, this is a public forum. Anyone can see that.

I'm not sure how you'd pot a deal on priority tbh, maybe calling up customer services on 202 if you're on contract or 4445 for payg and asking to be poor through to the TuGo team.

Otherwise I'm sure if anyone else has better info they'll be along shortly.
Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
@Anonymous firstly please remove your phone number, this is a public forum. Anyone can see that.

I'm not sure how you'd pot a deal on priority tbh, maybe calling up customer services on 202 if you're on contract or 4445 for payg and asking to be poor through to the TuGo team.

Otherwise I'm sure if anyone else has better info they'll be along shortly.
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't take my number off. How do I do this. The 02 advisor told me to put my no on as I thought I'm messaging 02 gurus
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Dont worry we will ask one of the moderators to do it @Anonymous

All you need to know about Priority here by the way...https://priority.o2.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and welcome to the community. Don't worry, I have removed your phone number for you. Please follow advice given here by other members like @gindygoo (good work gindygoo!).

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 5 of 9

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
To get a deal onto O2 Priority Moments you would need to contact their marketing team, since it would be on a commercial basis the standard customer services team are unlikely to be able to assist.
Message 6 of 9

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Wasn't there a similar request  a few weeks back ?...........I seem to remember Toby dealt with it.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@PhoneChanger wrote:
To get a deal onto O2 Priority Moments you would need to contact their marketing team, since it would be on a commercial basis the standard customer services team are unlikely to be able to assist.

Though as there isnt a dedicated phone number for Priority team I presume they would have to go through CS first.?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

gindygoo
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Yup, when I needed to get in touch with priority I had to get CS to put a request through to call me. I didn't actually hold out much hope of that callback, but they did, and sorted my issue above and beyond expectations.😆
Message 9 of 9