cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your suggestions for community rank names?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

As you know, we currently have members ranking from "Level 1: Beginner" to "Level 50: Rocket Scientist". Although we still do have a few more levels to go, we're slowly running out of rank names. 

So, since we'll need to add new ranks soon, I wanted to ask you for your suggestions. Pete had a fantastic idea, saying we can best focus on specific starting letters.

Do you have any crazy, funny or cool rank names you think we should add? I'm sure you'll have some fabulous thoughts.

Would love to see what you come up with, so feel free to fire away! slight_smile

Cheers,

Leonard

Message 1 of 215
214 REPLIES 214

Anonymous
Not applicable

How about having the next 26 ranks in alphabetical order - so we can "interpret" the relative levels whilst still having fun with the actual titles?

Without suggesting all 26 of them, the list could start with something like "Avenger", "Bullet Proof Monk" and "Captain Pugwash" - and end with "X-man", "Yoda" and "Zen Achieved", for example.

Edit...

Just had a thought - if we agree to go for an alphabetical list or something similar, it will make it easier to get a load of suggestions and then Leonard & Co can pick and chose between all of them to get the final list - someone may suggest a brilliant "J" and someone else a perfect "W", for example.  It should also make it easier for us to "focus" on creating the names as we'd have a starting letter, a finite number to think up and a pre-set order of rank.  (Even if we don't actually have aphabetically ordered ranks in the end, it might help make it easier for members to work to one when thinking up their list - easier to say "think of a word begining with "Q" than to just say "think of a word")

Message 11 of 215

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fantastic idea, Pete and I'm sure that'll help a lot. I think it's brilliant. I'll update the original post every few days.

What are your ideas for ranks starting with an A?

Pete came up with Avenger. Toby just shouted Author, Amateur, Affiliate & Affluent. I'm sure all of you can do a lot better than Toby slight_smile
Message 12 of 215

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

A-team:)

abraid

acarine

adaxil

adjutor

afflated.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 13 of 215

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
A55hole....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 215

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 15 of 215

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Mi5 by the look of it grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 16 of 215

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

There would be an awful lot of members who should automatically be assigned that rankSmiley Very Happy

@MI5 wrote:
A55hole....?

Message 17 of 215

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Ill have it:)
Message 18 of 215

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Level 21: Awesome
Message 20 of 215