cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service ever

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been an o2 customer for many years. Had problems with bolt ons for months now with no change even though I've called several times to fix it. Today i called yet again to be told theres nothing they can do ! I spend a lot of money on topping up and todays chat with one of your customer service guys has changed my whole thought on o2. I will no longer use your network.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Everyone has that one particular moment when they've had enough, our money will spend anywhere. Sadly customer service is in decline, not just O2 but all the networks.

However....what you need to consider primarily is coverage at home work and normal commuting areas, costs, upgrade options and customer service comes in low on the list.

Only you can decide @Anonymous

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Everyone has that one particular moment when they've had enough, our money will spend anywhere. Sadly customer service is in decline, not just O2 but all the networks.

However....what you need to consider primarily is coverage at home work and normal commuting areas, costs, upgrade options and customer service comes in low on the list.

Only you can decide @Anonymous

That's very true, and people have to decide what price is worth paying for good service. A reliable connection, with fast internet would always be my main consideration. 

But I suppose community forums have made me more tolerant of customer service issues. Thoughful

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

The regulars on here have been here for years but if problems occur we will never defend bad customer service. Expectations very rarely live up to the official figures of customer satisfaction published every quarter. Every report tells us how o2 are topping the list but in reality all networks put customer service way down on their priorities.

We will however defend the network when a customer is at fault and not understanding what they sign up for. To me this is what a community is all about. Discuss problems, try to point in the right direction, occasionally assisted by the admin team when needed.

To be honest, I think there is an awful lot of knowledge to be gained by joining the community. Customers may not agree with advice given in good faith but hey, we have a sense of humour and god knows it's needed sometimes.

Message 13 of 13