Worst Cust service

Anonymous
Not applicable
2 days and u can't get thru to any dept at all
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its really really bad it takes around 20 min to get to talk to some one & when you do there having problems with there system, i ordered a new phone what took around another 20 min! talking to a person, then i had to reply to a email & fill more forms out then that night i received a txt saying phone NOT in stock & i would have to wait another 3 weeks! & the live chat never works! Really bad 02.

Message 21 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Sadly O2 CS are being inundated with calls from people wanting their iPhones...its a really bad time for anyone to try and get through for anything at the moment...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cust service no better today either - call and you get can't take calls chat and it does not click thru - what's going on!?

Message 23 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

When the lines are very busy (it's iPhone launch and everyone is asking where their phone is) they ask you to use webchat.

Message 24 of 25

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

When the lines are very busy (it's iPhone launch and everyone is asking where their phone is) they ask you to use webchat.

Add to that...it is just before the weekend and panic will be setting if they haven't got their phone Smiley Frustrated Frustrating times for anyone else sadly...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 25