cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my iPhone 6?

Anonymous
Not applicable
How can it possibly be right that I'm reading on here that people have been acquiring new iPhone 6s as recently as yesterday, when customers like me paid for pre orders on 12/9, should have received our 'phones on 19/9, have heard not one single word from O2 about the progress of our orders, and are being told that as of today, O2 has not a single iPhone 6 or 6 plus available in any colour or capacity nor can they give even a vague indication of when we might receive the products which you've already taken our money for but failed to deliver? Yup, that's right; apparently it's impossible to predict stock arrival to even the nearest month. I've had 6 different stories from O2 employees about what's going on, including being given the frankly genus advice that I should cancel my order and place the same order again. When I asked how this would benefit me, your call centre employee admitted that, no, it wouldn't benefit me at all since you have no stock of anything and it would put me further back in the queue. Astonishing. You've now had a considerable amount of my money since 12/9 O2, this is as close to corporate theft as I can imagine. Is anyone listening or actually doing anything about it??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Join in with the many others in your situation mate - We have a vibrant discussion on going here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/iPhone-6-PreOrder/m-p/703503#U703503
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
We have a vibrant discussion on going here 

I wouldn't call it a discussion...the rant bit is correct though.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Many varied opinions are been aired, that's for sure slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

All I can advise is to put your complaint here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain as we are all customers like you without any access to people's accounts.

I hope you get Your phone ASAP.
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered mine at 11.30pm Tuesday night and got a txt an email today sayin it had been despatched.. Definitely no order seems to be followed in which their dispatching them!
Message 7 of 7