cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is Moderation not Moderation?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I shall be careful how I word this given that unless your face fits on here you will get banned for asking a question, not getting it answered then asking it again.

The reason for the Community's existence is simple. A customer to customer forum where customers help other customers with advice and guidance with a bit of the human touch and with a bit of light hearted banter from time to time.

Of course with all Forums there must be general moderation to ensure that the Community works as it should. BUT WHAT IF THE MODERATION IS UNFIT FOR PURPOSE? Who moderates the moderators?

Why do I ask this general question? Because more recently i.e. Over the last 12 months there appears to be one set of rules for some on here and a different set for the rest. Why?

I am not breaking any rules by placing this post or asking these questions as I am querying moderation generally, not about a specific topic. (For those who followed last night's events I have taken those issues up privately with MarinaP and Toby and await their response)

So. Can we as o2 customers have a sensible debate about moderation?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Piper, I'll tend to the PM you sent to me tomorrow as I have had a day off today. I'll do my very best to explain what has happened and potential reasons for it. I am however closing this thread, as this seems to be something that we need to discuss via your PM and I will not publicly discuss specifics on mod actions as per our guidelines.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 11 of 11