cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the e-mail address to contact O2 Customer Service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello fellow O2 users.

I have searched this entire site and I can't seem to find any e-mail address to contact Customer Services.

If anybody has the e-mail address, would you be so kind as to post it in your reply? I have great difficulty in written communication (Thank you Dyslexia), and these words are spoken and then lifted into and from the Read and Write software I use. The downside makes communicating in real time with a live person on the other end of a chat session a very daunting idea, and an agent waiting for my very slow reply to each question would be waiting an unfair amount of time, and would more than likely either cut me off or want to call me instead. The problem with that is if I'm given instructions to follow, I can't write them down! (Again, thank you Dyslexia)

My first and only attempt with LivePerson back-end software was a failed attempt with our Gas provider which lasted over 1 hour, and was excruciating for me, and more than likely for the person one the other side too. It's much easier for me to compose things in my own time so I can read it back. If anyone out there also suffers from Dyslexia, I could not recommend Read & Write software highly enough. It's a gift to anyone who sees some words upside-down, back-to-front, letters the wrong way around and so on.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Alan.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

VERY interesting link.

The customer service agent said (from the transcript): "I have check that there is a problem in sending and receiving the text. Our engineer are looking to this problem".

However, when I type in my post code, I get hits back from England, and I'm in Belfast, Ireland! Around 100 miles to the nearest publicised known problem. That status.o2.co.uk doesn't seem to be too reliable if it's giving me reports on a different island 100 miles away from the post code I entered!

Anyway, under protest, I downloaded TU Go, as advised by the person who chatted with me. I told them that this was a workaround and not a solution. I can't see any indication of any problems on status.o2.co.uk and.. well... ever get the feeling that you're being fobbed off? Not asked to do any tests, confirm settings, kiss my cheeks, nothing - just the above line directly from the chat transcript.

Disappointed? 

Unhappy? 

Feel as if I've been lied to? 

Likely to recommend O2's customer service? 

Thanks one more time to everyone who took an interest in this.

Message 11 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
The link should show the status for your area.

This link shows where base stations are http://sitefinder.ofcom.org.uk/search
Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi @Anonymous 

There is a reported National issue with sms since yesterday and will be fixed any moment. hope this helps slight_smile

Message 13 of 19

Hazelnut
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Have just spent 30 minutes trying to speak to a human being but keep getting sent around in circles by the robotic live chat that endlessly keeps asking me to rephrase my question. A rotten service and I am considering leaving O2 excuse of it. 

Message 14 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Hazelnut 

No email I'm afraid.

However you can message O2 on Facebook ( https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram ( https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 19

Donna101
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

%20complaintreviewservice@o2.com

That is the only email they have as far as I can tell.

Message 16 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Donna101 

That's just the email for contacting O2 if making a complaint.

No point using it for anything else. The answer I gave before your post still stands. 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 17 of 19

Gertie7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had a 0 price cap put on my account (at O2's suggestion) a few months ago and have been assured, both verbally and by email, and that I will face NO more extra charges.  Ever since then they have regularly charged me an extra £3.60 every month, even though they originally said that this was incorrect.  I have ried endless times to get an explanation as to what EXACTLY this charge is for, but to no avail and they just keep on taking the money.  IT SAUS "McAfee" which I know to be a cyber-security firm, but this leaves me no clearer.  All their answers are in techno-speak.  I wrote a long official letter of complaint to their HQ with copies of all the emails which told me that there would be no extra charge (11 enclosures in all).   That was on 20th November and I have heard nothing since.  

Message 18 of 19

Oxonian
Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 4897 Posts
  • 81 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

@Gertie7 

You have tagged this onto the end of a very old and lengthy conversation and your question is completely unrelated to the original subject-matter. 

I believe that you would have got a quick response if you had posted your question as the start of a brand new thread using the "Start a conversation" button on the community homepage.  

Official complaints are typically taking about eight weeks to deal with so your complaint of 20 November 2023 will probably be responded to in the next two or three weeks.    

Message 19 of 19