Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What am I doing wrong?

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I typed up a review, saved it as a draft and left it to have dinner.

Having returned, I cannot edit it or view it.  THe message that pops up is:

"You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

Is it me, or is it a problem?

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

One question @Fellwalker...

I know you 'lost' your ordering process post....  but can't understand why you then moved on to this TTT section to query what you were doing wrong?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 32 of 38

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie...."Some of them work too...."

I think you should name and shame.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 33 of 38

Fellwalker
Level 9: Fired up
  • 245 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff I was trying to post in TTT, so that is where I was when I asked teh question.  At that point, I did not have the energy to try and navigate through the insanity of the O2 community sections to try and find a more appropriate place to post.

When I think about this community, and how difficult it is to navigate to the appropriate section for anything, it leaves me more frustrated. Oftentimes, I have thought to post something, come here and gone away becasue I was so frustrated at how poor Lithium is.

This morning I had 5 messages about this thread, just now a further 19!  And they all link back to the OP.

Anyways on, I have now realised that I have Lazarus installed as an add on in Firefox, so I have been able to recover what I typed into the main box of my planned post.  I've updated that and am about to publish it as a review of the pre-order process for the Note7

The clear moral is "Do NOT order stuff when tired"

Note 9. O2 since 2007.
Message 34 of 38

jonsie
  • 93217 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Whichever way you eventually decide upon, I hope you get the shiny new phone. I looked at preordering from Samsung but it was showing both colours out of stock yesterday and links to other suppliers. 

Message 35 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122895 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

The only way to access the post you want to without being taken to the OP...is via email notifications. If I access via unread posts on the forum it goes straight to the OP..

However I have now read your Ordering Review and it made me smile Smiley Very Happy

Who found where it was hidden by the way @Fellwalker?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 38

Daddydoink
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 450 Posts
  • 41 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

This problem is down to our permissions - I have alerted @Toby to it in the past.  I suspect he'll want to move this somewhere else too so it is no longer a blog post.

Windows 10|SurfaceBook2-512|Lego|Wheelchair Reviews
Sony Xperia ZX Premium (because I loved the Try The Tech phone so much)
Sony Xperia XZ
Message 37 of 38

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Fellwalker,

The Try The Tech section is not always open, so we often move content to there, or arrange for a member to temporary blogging rights. Sorry to hear that you lost the writing! Feel free to send me a PM about we can arrange a time to upload it as a blog.

I hear what you're saying about the navigation and its on our radar, especially via a mobile. Lots of improvements can be made, and we we're working on the best ways Any suggestions are very welcome.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 38 of 38