cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website doesn't work with Apple Macs

Anonymous
Not applicable

Went on the My O2 sie to change my international friends numbers. Logged, in, found the the right page, put my number in, got a pin code, put the pin code in and it takes you to a system page saying "Object moved to here" you click on the link and it takes you back to the pin number page. Tried it with Safari and with Chrome but the same problem ever time. 

Then tried to speak to LIvechat and each time that they go away to check the fault the live chat times out. 

Eventually rang the customer services directly and thay say that they can' do anything because it a self service option. They ran it on their machines and it worked so they think it doesn't work on (some or all) Macs but they can't tell which.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

the website does work with Macs and this can be resolved one way or another

If you don't mind, when you get the "object moved to here" can you  press Ctrl and F5 to refresh the page and confirm the URL https://if.o2.co.uk/ and then clean cache click here for help on this.

Let me know how it goes slight_smile

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI there

the website does work with Macs and this can be resolved one way or another

If you don't mind, when you get the "object moved to here" can you  press Ctrl and F5 to refresh the page and confirm the URL https://if.o2.co.uk/ and then clean cache click here for help on this.

Let me know how it goes slight_smile

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any joy @Anonymous ?

Message 3 of 5

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Tsk Tsk...