cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website bugs or errors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Some of you have mentioned seeing bugs or errors on specific website pages. As it can sometimes be hard to reproduce bugs, I wanted to set up a dedicated thread to help collect and track any issues you might find. We've set up a weekly meeting with the webdev team to go through any pages which are reported here, so that should get things sorted rather quickly.

In case you do spot something, please let us know here and we'll keep you up to date with what's going on. To find or reproduce the bug/error, it would be helful if you could provide the following information:

Link to page:

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

What the page currently does/say:

What the page should do/say:

Thanks for letting us know and we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Toby  - have checked out your suggestion but I don't think it applies.  If I start by signing in to My account then sign in  to the Community, signing out of the latter signs me out of everything and if I want for example to look at my latest bill (who would want to do that?) I have to sign in again. 

Gerry

Message 141 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again.

Update with my issue.

I posted a while back about having issues accessing my itemized format bill online. Still can't access it. I assumed by now, it would have been sorted out, called Customer service  again this morning to find out why.

Unlike the previous reason I was given, which I stated in the previous post. Now, I am being told, given my move account move to Sky, apparently my ability to view any form of itemized bill be it current or past has been disabled. My first Sky bill (on my Sky Account) is yet to be posted but I assume I should still be able to view at least my past bills here. 

The customer service rep. was helpful and all, read out the numbers I called the most on my previous bill and gave me a break-down. I know I am no longer on O2 but I am not happy about this, I still think it's a bug.

I would please like someone to verify this.

Message 142 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous , this should now work for you, would you mind giving it a go for me?

@Anonymous , I'll see what clarification I can retrieve on this for you.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 143 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
It is a bit late to try as the order has been completed, hopefully this fix will help others in the future
Message 144 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for being too late to help you directly. These things can take time to update and fix.

However as you say, your observation will now help many other members in future, so thank you very much for noticing the issue slight_smile

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 145 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello again.

Almost 2 weeks and no news/update fromToby

Anyways, here's the lastest Update with my issue. Now, I know it is a SITE BUG, and probably the Customer service rep. was wrong about his comment.

I tried logging in today, and guess what? Couldn't still log in, so I decided to try/hammer every link entry numerous times under "What I've used" tab. Most links went to the usual Home Mobile Broadband landing page, but the others didnt. they went to another link. Screenshot link below.page.jpg 

Followed by this page, when I clicked on the "My Details" tab. No idea what the page was for, I didnt enter any details into the slots. Just left it. 

page.jpg

Now, when I tried the links again from the "What I've used" Tab, I finally got to view my itemized bill.

Message 146 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Love the O2 service, but the website needs some serious work done on it, other than the errors mentioned below, some important pages require 3 clicks to get to, they should be 1 click, navigation is very disorinatating.

www.o2.co.uk/webtopup/confirmation

Two errors on this page, highlighted in red, both lead to non-existant pages.

Additional bug just found, after my 10 pound top up, I got 5 identical emails to let me know. Luckly it has only topped up 10 pounds, not 50 🙂

Screenshot from 2014-06-14 10:34:54.png

Message 147 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 148 of 183

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

The international favourites website is broken 99% of the time I try to access it. To check my balance or change the numbers I have to call you which is a waste of both mine and your time. The interface for IF is great, I just wish I could actually use it.

Link to page:

https://if.o2.co.uk/templates/LoginStep1.aspx

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

Put in your number, get the code, put in the code and hit Continue

What the page currently does/say:

On Chome and Safari, you get shown a page which reads "Object moved to here." The word "here" is a link which takes you to the page asking for the code, so you can keep going in circles.

On Firefox you just get shown the code page straight away.

(Tested on MacBook Pro with OSX 10.8.3)

What the page should do/say:

It should take you to the IF website

Message 150 of 183