cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website bugs or errors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Some of you have mentioned seeing bugs or errors on specific website pages. As it can sometimes be hard to reproduce bugs, I wanted to set up a dedicated thread to help collect and track any issues you might find. We've set up a weekly meeting with the webdev team to go through any pages which are reported here, so that should get things sorted rather quickly.

In case you do spot something, please let us know here and we'll keep you up to date with what's going on. To find or reproduce the bug/error, it would be helful if you could provide the following information:

Link to page:

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

What the page currently does/say:

What the page should do/say:

Thanks for letting us know and we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/business-international/calling-abroad-from-the-uk

Where is the link to its pricing

Should be clear on ITS costs

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/business-international/going-abroad-on-business

Again where is its pricing only lists standard rates.

Should be clear on ITS costs

ITS is still mentioned in the current Business T&C so highlights the need for it on the pages above. http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/business-inclusive-minute-tariff-terms#section9

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 183

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/want-to-get-out-of-your-contract-early

Has no information relevant to the fee just about changing the t&c

The following terms and conditions apply from 1 June 2008 By Using the Service you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. Please note these terms and conditions are updated from time to time. Our latest Pay Monthly mobile agreement changes will be posted on our website. Please check these regularly as continuing to use the Service after changes have been posted on our website will mean that you agree to these terms as amended.
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks Adam,

I've forwarded these and will let you know how it progresses,

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 4 of 183

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

The "Explore" button just takes you further down the same page, I would have thought it would go to the site map but that seems to have disappeared.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 183

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@perksie wrote:

The "Explore" button just takes you further down the same page, I would have thought it would go to the site map but that seems to have disappeared.

http://www.o2.co.uk/explore is where it used to take you

Apple Watch series 4

Message 6 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im still having problems getting verification codes when you buy text to send from your PC.

The verification codes used to be sent within seconds of buying the text but now they dont come at all.

Every time it happens you have to use online chat and most of the time the online chat guys dont even know about this product. Customer services tell me they cant help since the purchase was made online. This has been going on since the new web site has started.

Online chat said they would escalate the problem and someone would get back to me within five days but so far nothing.

Unfortunately I seriously need to be able to send text from my PC and now I am looking at other providers for this service.

Whatever the gadget was that sent the verification codes is simply not working anymore, it used to work so the technology is there so it really seems to me that no one can be bothered to fix it... a real shame.

Message 7 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I should have put some more info here.

When I try to purchase more text on the send text page it says

''You have purchased messages that have not been activated yet. Please enter your validation code''

The validation code should be sent to my mobile and when entered I get the text to send and the cost is taken off of my credit that is on my phone.

I have 77 text left to send and then thats it. I can no longer be bothered to talk to on line chat since the process takes hours...

Message 8 of 183

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Incorrect info as the free web bolton has not been given for several years now for payg

Apple Watch series 4

Message 9 of 183

Eleckykey
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 26 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i am having massive issues with my family bolt on, ever since the page was Revamped i havent been able to Manage it, i complained at the end ov November and again earlier this month, although i have an email saying that it is Fixed, it isnt. in reply to the last email i sent pictures of the screen that i get.
I get Two different errors when i try to Add or Remove a number, if i Add a number i get an o2 System Error report, and if i Refresh the page and try again i get a Red Box on a different Family Number, saying that they arent eligible. I have been through everything i can think ov before i placed a complaint, but so far nothing has been done. Even the HELP video still shows the OLD system and not the new one. With Regards to my second complaint earlier this month, i had a lot of feedback from the lady dealing with it, but since adding the photos i have heard nothing back from anyone
Message 10 of 183