cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website bugs or errors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Some of you have mentioned seeing bugs or errors on specific website pages. As it can sometimes be hard to reproduce bugs, I wanted to set up a dedicated thread to help collect and track any issues you might find. We've set up a weekly meeting with the webdev team to go through any pages which are reported here, so that should get things sorted rather quickly.

In case you do spot something, please let us know here and we'll keep you up to date with what's going on. To find or reproduce the bug/error, it would be helful if you could provide the following information:

Link to page:

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

What the page currently does/say:

What the page should do/say:

Thanks for letting us know and we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many posts about this and it's been fed back. Still a problem weeks later.

Best option is to call customer  service  or go instore.

Message 171 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi parkysan,

Would you mind please sending me a private message with some info on what you were trying to do and the pages involved?

You can find a link in my post signature.

I'm Toby, the O2 Community coordinator.
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 172 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All, 

Over sometime, O2 has been upgrading the MyO2 I presume to bring it in line with the current trends in web development (e.g. Twitter Bootstrap type of look and feel). This is obvioulsy great, but one downfall I see at the moment is in the way you show data, namely on the screen that shows my recent usage. 

I quite often look at my texts etc sent on recent usage, and with the old site this was all paginated, so I could go to the end and view most recent texts etc. 

With the new site, I have to keep pressing more - this then shows an additional 25 odd messages. If there are over 3000 messages recently you can see why It would take me hours just to get to the bottom.

Please can you make the data paginate again so that I can just simply click to the end and view the last messages sent. 

Many thanks!

Message 173 of 183

MI5
  • 143420 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good suggestion!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 174 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

The website is shockingly buggy. I had difficulty logging in and was helped. The advisor suggested changing my passowrd once logged in. I did this with difficulty as the reset page kept coming back leading me to think the reset hadn't happened. Then once in, I wanted to change my 'Memorable' word but when asked for my current password, it didn't recognise it so I haven't been able to change that. Also when topping up online I was asked if I wanted my computer to remember my password and it was suggesting my credit card details as a password! Also I think it should be possible to create a password that is longer than 16 characters as that is quite short for security nowadays and considering the site is holding my credit card details. 

Message 175 of 183

MI5
  • 143420 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
An issue or not, I'm not sure @Toby but calls to the non emergency 101 number are quoted by o2 as 15p per min here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/other-numbers-and-charges (other non standard charges) but it states here https://www.police.uk/contact/101/ that it is 15p per call, no matter how long you are on the phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 176 of 183

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Thanks for the letting me know @MI5, I'll have a chat with the rest of the team.

Get involved:

Message 177 of 183

MI5
  • 143420 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Toby wrote:

Thanks for the letting me know @MI5, I'll have a chat with the rest of the team.

Any updates @Toby ?

Currently using:
Message 178 of 183

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @MI5,

It was logged as needing t be uopdated by the web team, but I did not get an ETA, as they beed to schdeule updates, I'll ask slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 179 of 183

MI5
  • 143420 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
OK, Cheers

Currently using:
Message 180 of 183