cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website bugs or errors

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Some of you have mentioned seeing bugs or errors on specific website pages. As it can sometimes be hard to reproduce bugs, I wanted to set up a dedicated thread to help collect and track any issues you might find. We've set up a weekly meeting with the webdev team to go through any pages which are reported here, so that should get things sorted rather quickly.

In case you do spot something, please let us know here and we'll keep you up to date with what's going on. To find or reproduce the bug/error, it would be helful if you could provide the following information:

Link to page:

Steps to take to reproduce bug:

What the page currently does/say:

What the page should do/say:

Thanks for letting us know and we'll try to get it fixed as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Leonard
Message 1 of 183
182 REPLIES 182

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Paddy,

I've replied to your private message slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 101 of 183

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/PS4-is-coming-to-O2/m-p/576832#M7217

shows a verey serious mobile site issue (price needs to be corrected urgently)

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 102 of 183

bluescreener
Level 3: Thinker
  • 81 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Please see my post about a link that leads to an expired security certificate.

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Expired-security-certificate/td-p/585534

At the trailing edge of technology.
Message 103 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot access my international favourites to check on the account or add and change numbers it is random at best and non existant mostly, all the solutions on this site send me to the page that doesn't work. I also have trouble with the call me number and it does not work on landlines only for mobiles it comes in as a call from 1999999999 and just doesn't work. I read posts for this log in problem going back a year and the only  fix is not a fix. I have online chat tell me they can sort it out they haven't, I have online chat direct me to fraud and security , anything to get rid of you without sorting out the issue. This problem has existed for long enough, it does not work for me on Internet explorer or google chrome, but on opera it does sometimes, nothing to do with cache or cookies and if it was why should someone have to clear cache and cookies everytime they want to access there account, what sort of system would that be, who would design a system with this built in deficiency, I hope they were not paid. The other problem I have with this bolt on is that the call me number only works from mobiles and not landlines, from landlines it come through as 1999999999, and the line is open but each party cannot hear the other, maybe that is my cache also!!! If you are going to have money deducted for a service you expect to have the facilities without having to go through loads of hassle everytime you wish to do something and you expect it to WORK!!! https://if.o2.co.uk/templates/LoginStep1.aspx

Message 104 of 183

bluescreener
  • 81 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I cannot access my international favourites to check on the account or add and change numbers it is random at best and non existant mostly, all the solutions on this site send me to the page that doesn't work...

I've come up against the website issue for this too. The most reliable workaround I've found it to call CS and get them to change it for you. They are quite happy to do this.
I did some browser testing and eventually found that I needed to use IE in compatibility mode or set to emulate IE8, otherwise I can never get past the authentication process (I enter the code, it reports invalid or just stays on the same page). This shouldn't be necessary and needs fixing so it works with all modern browsers not some specific version of IE.
At the trailing edge of technology.
Message 105 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for your thoughts on this guys and it's not the first time I have heard similar views.

In the new year, I shall raise this with the team to see what can be done to improve it.

Get involved:

Message 106 of 183

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks that seems to have sorted out the access to my international favourites, I have set it to open that page in compatibility mode every time. I only have to find out why my call me number only works with mobiles and on landline calls it comes through as 1999999999 and there is no voice just an empty open line at each end another O2 anomaly.

Message 107 of 183

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

http://www.o2.co.uk/ispsettings still advises usage of o2 smtp that no longer exists and eg tiscali is not showing correct port sugest all settings are checked for all isp

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 108 of 183

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks Adam,

I'll feed it back!

Get involved:

Message 109 of 183

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Issue reported here regarding cancelling a recurring payment.
http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Android-Devices-Samsung-HTC-Sony/How-would-I-cancel-a-Recurring-Payment...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 110 of 183