cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH O2????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spent the last week trying to get through to O2 by phone, non-existent webchat and by email. Nothing not a thing, WHAT IS GOING ON?? We need to cancel a business phone that should have stopped on 25th and is still active. I've ordered 5 new phones and we've only got one of them. I am appalled at the lack of service, it's like you've gone back to the dark ages. Wretched.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Webchat are ok for basic advice but anything account related is much better by phone. Obviously queueing time can be equally frustrating.

Message 11 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

"Jonsie" the answer is thus. When the 5 contracts are up in October 2015 all will be ported over to a company that gives half a care for my business. I've been running an office in Islington for nearly 15 years and only BT and Royalmail come close to O2 for poor customer service, poor communication and pure unprofessionalism. 

Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I can't argue with that and I wouldn't hesitate in changing to a company who appreciate the money I put their way and look after me when needed. Customer service seems to be very lacking these days.

Message 13 of 13