cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH O2????

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have spent the last week trying to get through to O2 by phone, non-existent webchat and by email. Nothing not a thing, WHAT IS GOING ON?? We need to cancel a business phone that should have stopped on 25th and is still active. I've ordered 5 new phones and we've only got one of them. I am appalled at the lack of service, it's like you've gone back to the dark ages. Wretched.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It's a very busy time at the moment. I would suggest persevering, as difficult as that sounds, but would also suggest carrying on via phone calls to 202 only as live chat are limited at best.
Hope you get on ok 👌
Message 2 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Forum

Various recent product launches and issues connected to them have certainly slowed down being able to contact customer service.

Have you tried live chat who may be able to assist ? http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I would try early morning or late evening as hey tend to be the best time to call them.

Hope you get through as fast as possible.
Message 3 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable
Talk about mess!! Spoken to endless amounts of people today about the lack of delivery and NOT one of those people apologised for anything. I have spent money out on a phone that was due today. Sat in all day only to be told it's actually out of stock!!! Then contacted the O2 centre by phone to get my money back to be told actually it is in stock and will be with me Thursday. Oh and if I want my money back that will take 14days!! How would you like it O2 if I took 14days to pay for the phone in the first place? It's not acceptable. If the phone isn't here by end of play on Thursday. I will be taking this matter further and will not stop until I'm satisfied. I have been with O2 for a very long time but would be looking at a new network in the future.
Message 4 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Many people are posting about this and I really hope you get your phone on Thursday. If you haven't had a text or email with a tracking number though I would be a bit dubious.

Message 5 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

tell me about it!! i call about a month ago and i specificly said that i would upgrade to the iphone 6 if i got it the next day if not i would wait... she promised me and told me that as soon as i got of the phone with her she and e-signed the agreement i would recieve an email to book the delivery and could chose next day delivery. two days passed and not a word. i called o2 and asked what is going on with my upgrade?? the guy told me 'WHAT UPGRADE??' there was nothing on the system...he practically called me stupid when he said 'are you sure it wasn't carphone warehouse that called you?' i told him no it was not, she identified herself as an o2 employee. so as nothing was on the system i asked if i place an order now when will i recieve the iphone 6 he said that there was a 4-6 week wait so i told him i would keep that in mind. after a few days my brother made the upgrade for the 6 plus and he recieved it this friday past. on monday i recieved the iphone 6 that supposedly was not ordered.... 😕 that is not the biggest problem...what the bigger problem is, is when i placed the order for the iphone 6 i asked her if i could get a discount as i had more contracts under my name... she had to ask her manager and she said that i could have £3 off as a loyalty reward. guess what? that is not the case. i called o2 and they said that no discounts are being made on the new iphones... i told her if she could get the recording of the call they made to me...surprisingly they said no...now i am left with a decision to either pay the £3 a month more or cancel everything and move another network. really unhappy at the moment with such a little stupid thing.

Message 6 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2's Spanish parent company is crippled with debt and they have sold their fixed line and broadband services too.....O2 are very fast becoming a UK embarrassment

Message 7 of 13

AllMyMoneyOTwo
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I placed an order with O2, went through all ok...Great..! Then i thought i would treat the Mrs....I tried 6 times to place the order with them, but each time they was taking the £29.99 up front fee from my bank.. I did query this on Chat, but O2 have no record of the transactions only the first order i placed..! So i asked what do i do now, as you have 6 x £29.99 of MY money, and i want it back....Its called pillar to post..!!!!! I could not get anybody in the company to give me an email address to where i could show them that they have my money, and the orders all failed...i tink the words i got when i completed the order was: OOOOPPS...there seems to be an error, please call us about this and we can resolve it. NOT A GREAT START TO A NEW CUSTOMER IS IT O2..????? So if i dont get my money back, after PROOF that you have charged my card, and taken the funds, i will be seeking action and reporting you for unauthurised payments, and get all my money back, and you can poke your new contract where the sun dont shine..!

Message 8 of 13

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

O2's Spanish parent company is crippled with debt and they have sold their fixed line and broadband services too.....O2 are very fast becoming a UK embarrassment

People may assume from your wording that you are referring to Telefonica's Spanish fixed line and broadband but you are not, are you ?

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 9 of 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got through and spoke to a person yesterday at length by webchat who completely and utterly didn't understand a word I was typing and I had to repeat myself (YES! I had to type the same thing over and over again) indeed I exhausted the breadth of my English language skills trying to simplify what I had to say. And what did it say at the end? That I need to contact the helpdesk. Hideous.

Message 10 of 13