cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View/Print Bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trying to view and print monthly bill. After logging on to o2 website, I receive the following message: 

There was a problem processing your login

If you are not automatically redirected please click here and try again. If the problem persists please contact the helpdesk and quoteLogin Error 2

Followed by:

Sorry, this area of o2.co.uk isn't currently available

I used live chat 4 times yesterday in order to resolve this. The first call at 10.00am, I was eventually promised that it would be sorted out within the hour - it wasn't. I again used live chat, but had to repeat myself, duplicating the information I had already given on the previous session. As the problem was still persisting, I asked for the two bills I was interested in, to be emailed to me. Again, I was assured that this would be done immediately - it wasn't. (This time I copied the live chat and paste it into Word for use later if I needed it - which I did!)

To cut a long story short, I had to converse with a supervisor at live chat and I received the bills in an email later last evening. However, I've just tried again to view and print via the o2 website, but I'm encountering the same problems as yesterday.

I have tried using Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer and I receive the same message:

There was a problem processing your login

If you are not automatically redirected please click here and try again. If the problem persists please contact the helpdesk and quote - Login Error 2

If o2 had a wide issue with this, wouldn't it have been repaired by now? Is anybody else having the same problems or is it some quirk with my account?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

ring 202 for free and discuss it with somebody that may actually be able to help.

Live chat can be frustrating and also at times give false information.

I cannot comment on the exact fault as business customers cannot use myo2

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

ring 202 for free and discuss it with somebody that may actually be able to help.

Live chat can be frustrating and also at times give false information.

I cannot comment on the exact fault as business customers cannot use myo2

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

My O2 is working fine so it must be a problem specific to your account. As Adam says, speak to customer service on 202 to get the issue resolved.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had exactly the same problem and the same level of appaling service in getting it fixed.

The live chat was no help whatsover and they told me they couldn't email the bills to me (unlike they clearly did with you).

Have you had any success in getting this fixed?

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Login error 2 has been my same problem for 2 years, never solved. Has yours been solved?
Message 5 of 5