cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very poor service again!

Anonymous
Not applicable
My family and friends all have 02 and we have 02 numbers so get 1000mins free for £5 a month, but just about everyone's thinking of changing to another mobile company, reason being that about 3 weeks ago we could not hear each other, if we did manage to say hello we'd be cut off mid sentence. It cleared up after about a week but it's happening again now and is just not useable. Tried to phone up about this but cannot get through. We're mostly in the Sidcup area. Has anyone else experienced this? It really is impossible to try to make contact. Apologies if anyone else has already started a thread on this, I'm new here and anxious to get to the bottom of this annoying problem. Thanks in advance for any replies.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you saying that all your family and friends are getting cut-off mid-sentence? No-one else has reported this, have you called/emailed O2?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried for ages to speak to 02 today but gave up in the end. I've also sent an email - auto response said I'll have a reply in the next 48hrs. Here's hoping!
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Forgot to reply regarding other family members and friends having the same problem - yes indeed they do.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are all these people, who keep getting cut off, in the same area?
(when you say you couldn't get through to O2 was this because of the problem or because you gave up waiting on hold?)
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes we are in approx the same area(Sidcup,Kent and London SE9). I used the landline to call 02 due to the problem with 02 as I knew it wouldn't stay connected. A friend has just told me that there was a news item on the radio today saying that 02 had this problem a month or so ago and it was due to Smart phones, but it's all ok now. No idea what Smart phones means but that's what was said. It's certainly the same problem that we had previously.
Thanks for your replies.
Message 6 of 6