cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades

Anonymous
Not applicable
ok so I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem but I have upgraded had the phone for just over a week but the SIM card not seem to work and the number does not exist. When contacting 02 I have been told that my number has moved to pay as you go but I can't use it. So they were going to move it back to pay monthly but a week later this still has not been done but I am still being charged my 54 pound and I'm not getting any help from customer and I need help and advice as to handle this
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I assume you've phoned O2 on 202. Don't use live chat.

I would put my complaint to them here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain to sort out not being able to use the service and the payments you've made.
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144168 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Sorry, but I'm a bit lost. In order to help can you list chronologically what you have done and what O2 have done so far?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Is it not just a case of sim swap or do you not have the P&G sim with your original number? It sounds like you are using a blank sim in the phone presently.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best thing to do is contact customer services like everyone have said...
They would be able to hopefully help u
slight_smile
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear this, please give customer service a call and let us know how things progress.

Message 6 of 6