cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades to note 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried yesterday to upgrade to to preorder Samsung Note 7, after talking to upgrade staff for 30 mins, completed online order including credit card details, placed order and told phone could be picked up on the 30th, recieved further email stating click on link to complete order today, click on it and it says phone 202, i have phoned 202 3 times spending over 90 mins on the phone and all I'm told is keep clicking on the link,
My credit card details are floating around somewhere, i don't know if I'm getting a phone or not, today I have had wifi charger and sd delivered that are useless without phone, sort it out or i cancel the whole order and get a phone from Samsung themselves and cease my contract in 4 months time.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
Tey clearing your cache and cookies.

Trying on multiple devices so the cache be an issue

Message 11 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous You might want the complaints link

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

@Anonymous contemplating it 

More info

Message 12 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
Exact same issue here, should have wrote here as apposed to the other thread.

Is quite annoying. Phone is cheaper on 3 anyway and I don't see o2 matching prices for loyal customers. Not quite sure what the extra 10 or so quid a month is for. 3 are offering 8gb data, 40a/m 100up front.
Message 13 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Think the only way around our issue is to wait for the 72 hour timeout to take effect as service can't cancel an order which hasn't been placed

Message 14 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Have you checked with your banks? Some people having this problem have found that the money has already been taken ...which is even more of a pain. Bad enough as it is though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The money may only be reserved but the bank will confirm that.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Have you checked with your banks? Some people having this problem have found that the money has already been taken ...which is even more of a pain. Bad enough as it is though...

It was an issue with O2 as they've cleared the pending checkout order.  I can now proceed through the upgrade as normal but can't checkout as my bank has stopped the payments via my Debit card as a fraud prevention issue.

Message 17 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous you should be ok to process the upgrade now. My account has been reset to allow it.

Message 18 of 42

Paul112
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine must have reset too as I'm allowed to upgrade now but black onyx isn't available hope I can still get it plus my money back
Message 19 of 42

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I was asking if you had tried the online ordering process again today to see if you can obtain an update via the site on tour order. How are you getting on since you posted yesterday?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 20 of 42