cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades to note 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried yesterday to upgrade to to preorder Samsung Note 7, after talking to upgrade staff for 30 mins, completed online order including credit card details, placed order and told phone could be picked up on the 30th, recieved further email stating click on link to complete order today, click on it and it says phone 202, i have phoned 202 3 times spending over 90 mins on the phone and all I'm told is keep clicking on the link,
My credit card details are floating around somewhere, i don't know if I'm getting a phone or not, today I have had wifi charger and sd delivered that are useless without phone, sort it out or i cancel the whole order and get a phone from Samsung themselves and cease my contract in 4 months time.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

Welcome to the community! We experienced an issue with a few upgrade orders yesterday. Have you tried again today? 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 2 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't bode well for the iPhone launch if there are problems with Note7 pre orders 

Message 3 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You're not alone.
Many have experienced difficulties with the online ordering process.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 42

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you had read the email correctly you would already be aware the i have spoken to 202 three times today with no resolution.
Message 6 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If O2 don't get this fixed asap they will lose a lot of orders. Quite ridiculous really to put a flagship phone up for pre-order and have these sort of issues....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've just received a text telling me it's fixed but still can't complete or cancel the partial upgrade I started yesterday....not happy

Message 8 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous You might want the complaints link

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Message 9 of 42

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Tey clearing your cache and cookies.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 42