cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrades to note 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried yesterday to upgrade to to preorder Samsung Note 7, after talking to upgrade staff for 30 mins, completed online order including credit card details, placed order and told phone could be picked up on the 30th, recieved further email stating click on link to complete order today, click on it and it says phone 202, i have phoned 202 3 times spending over 90 mins on the phone and all I'm told is keep clicking on the link,
My credit card details are floating around somewhere, i don't know if I'm getting a phone or not, today I have had wifi charger and sd delivered that are useless without phone, sort it out or i cancel the whole order and get a phone from Samsung themselves and cease my contract in 4 months time.
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Thank you all so much for your advice. Like you say I shouldn't have to chase but . . . . Anyhow, phoned today to check and good news my order has gone through. I was told that I will (should!?) receive a text the day before despatch with another text being sent the next day (the day of despatch). Just hope they give a time as I hate sitting round waiting for a delivery. Anyhow problem solved just hope everyone who has had problems with pre-ordering the Note 7 also have happy endings. Thanks again.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 41 of 42

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
You should get your delivery time slot from uk mail or dpd whichever courier they use.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 42 of 42