cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I phone O2 because I had had a text and message on my 02 account informing me I could upgrade my phone now with no charge.

I spoke to a lovely lady called Ruth from Barnsley who was very well clued up and was very patient with me as I don't know a lot about the new type of phones, being over 60 and retired.  She explained everything I needed to know and also gave me a bolt on of an additional 200 mins.  I usually go into our local 02 store but they were full and not much help and the staff all seemed to be new from the last time I visited.  So if 02 read these messages I want to say thank you to Ruth for all her help and my new phone was ordered at lunch time yesterday the 10th and arrived at 7.15am this morning the 11th January.  So keep up the good work 02 been with you for years as have all my family and never had any problems.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Great to hear good news:) I'm sure one of the admins can track down Ruth and let her superiors know:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dawn

Thanks for posting some positive feedback, it certainly makes a change around here!

Hopefully Ruth gets to see this, maybe one of the mod/admin guys could find a way of getting the message to Ruth.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

leonard & toby are very good at tracking them down so it will get to her

Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Great post Dawn, good to see you in the forum.:smileyhappy:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fantastic post and great to hear you've had such a good experience and are sharing it, Dawn. I'll try to get your feedback to Ruth.

Cheers!
Leonard
Message 7 of 7