cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukmail problems :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey people just wondering what time UKmail deliver up to? I think it is 8pm but I just want to make sure before I get all my facts together to have a nice long email written up.

Ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 on Thursday night before 10pm, next day got a message phone will be with you between 15:00 - 20:00. Nothing turned up, Saturday morning rang UKmail who told me they did not know where the phone was as they cannot track it?? Rang O2 who rang UKmail and was then told it was at a local depot but I was not allowed to pick it up

Finally today on the Monday my estimated delivery date again, rang UKmail who said I need to ring O2, rang O2 to be told phone will definately be with me today between 18:00 and 22:00 which I thought would be a bit late being as Friday they only deliver up till 20:00. Now its 20:54 and still no delivery

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Cleoriff
  • 122383 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Just spoke to O2 the via live chat (not great I know) they are saying that it is due to the large volume of orders on the iPhone 6 and Sony Xperia the reason it is delayed and should be with me tomorrow. Even though the tracking website still says it will be here today tongue

Live chat excuse sounds a bit lame to me....Smiley Surprised

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous adn welcome to the community! Did you finally receive your phone?
Message 12 of 12