cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ukmail problems :(

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey people just wondering what time UKmail deliver up to? I think it is 8pm but I just want to make sure before I get all my facts together to have a nice long email written up.

Ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 on Thursday night before 10pm, next day got a message phone will be with you between 15:00 - 20:00. Nothing turned up, Saturday morning rang UKmail who told me they did not know where the phone was as they cannot track it?? Rang O2 who rang UKmail and was then told it was at a local depot but I was not allowed to pick it up

Finally today on the Monday my estimated delivery date again, rang UKmail who said I need to ring O2, rang O2 to be told phone will definately be with me today between 18:00 and 22:00 which I thought would be a bit late being as Friday they only deliver up till 20:00. Now its 20:54 and still no delivery

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I think you have good concern to make a complaint !   http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

A mess ;(

Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
It may be depot dependent but my local one is open until 20.00
https://www.ukmail.com/find-a-depot
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for the quick replies, feel really dissapointed as O2 are usually so good with the upgrades and orders but have been massively let down by UKmail and telling me it could be till 10pm tonight

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks for the quick replies, feel really dissapointed as O2 are usually so good with the upgrades and orders but have been massively let down by UKmail and telling me it could be till 10pm tonight

We do hear of bad experinces with deliveries.

One of the pro's of upgrading in the high-street store is a person walks away with the phone and do not have to wait in. All ok if convenient and a shop is close by.

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just spoke to O2 the via live chat (not great I know) they are saying that it is due to the large volume of orders on the iPhone 6 and Sony Xperia the reason it is delayed and should be with me tomorrow. Even though the tracking website still says it will be here today tongue

Message 7 of 12

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

I wonder if that is true Astounded

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope so, especially when over there website it said order before 10pm and get next day delivery. If i knew it was going to be this long I would of gone and picked up in store myself on Saturday
Message 9 of 12

MI5
  • 144287 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
That's always the preferred option, tbh.......

Currently using:
Message 10 of 12